Private and confidential counseling assistance and support for depression, anxiety, stress, relationship difficulties, self-esteem, emotional trauma, and professional and personal performance enhancement. Exploration of spirituality and meditation training is also available as well as hypnosis for some difficulties. Dr. McNeill utilizes a variety of psychotherapeutic techniques including cognitive behavioral therapy, Mindfulness training, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and hypnosis.
· Increase confidence and well-being
· Feel more assertive in your interactions with others
· Improve sleep and alertness
· Many insurances accepted
· Evening hours available
Comprehensive neuropsychological and learning evaluations for concerns about memory problems, cognitive decline or dementia, learning disability, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). A neuropsychological evaluation is often recommended following head injury, stroke, and other neurological conditions.
Testing can help children and students with their Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and recommendations for school and standardized testing accommodations.
· Learn about your cognitive strengths and weaknesses
· Enhance school performance
· Easy to understand comprehensive report of conclusions and recommendations
· Elderly cognitive evaluation of dementia versus normal-age related changes
· Forensic neuropsychological and educational evaluations
· Assist your physician in learning if cognitive problems are caused by a brain related problem or a psychological cause